Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FEAR

I am quoting “FEAR” from one of my favorite books Bag of Bones by Stephen King (the book is so terrifying that I give four out of five stars for the book anyway). The word is written as

Face
Everything
And
Recover

I am figuring out how it works (how it supposed to work on me).

Well, most of people, I believe, have things that they are afraid of, something that is terrible that they desperately avoid, that they deny facing. But it ain’t the way it works. Fear is not something that has to be avoided and denied and forever feared. If you do so, you will feel like being haunted for the rest of your life, and the worse there is no coming back from that. But crap! (I cursed out loud also) What am I supposed to do, if I see nothing in ourselves to face it? Well, that is what I am trying to figure out (and what you have to figure out in case you have one). Maybe most of us get trapped in this.

Nothing of the ways can be done but wishing and trying to be able to confront ourselves to the fear. I know we will find it so terrible, hard, devastating, and whatsoever. But that is the way that works that can make me feel relief, I believe. And in one way or another, it will make you feel free. You won’t have to run or deny things in your life ever again; you will be like a new person (a fearless person). Maybe that the way it is supposed to be, maybe that is actually it; fear that should be “face everything and recover”.

What we need is courage…
Courage…
Courage…
Where the hell is courage???

1 komentar:

nury said...

the hell courage???
i might say the heaven courage. . .
very limited people with fearless. . .
but hate to that those limited people are well done so that they are selected. . .
not til i get into that horde. . .
bloody hell,stephen king found out the other thing bout fear. . .
u know what, waht i need now is FEAR. .
what bout u

Post a Comment